Our team at Solnce Energy, along with industry pros, has put together the latest and greatest insights into solar energy. We're committed to sharing the best info, so you stay up-to-date.
Are you curious about the technicalities behind the terms "SOLAR ENERGY" & "SOLAR PANELS"?
Not an issue, if you are not a technical bird thenthis blog is for you, my friend.! Are you searching for "What is solar energy?" and "How do solar panels work?" Then, let me assist you in the green world of solar energy.
WHAT IS SOLAR ENERGY?
Do you know that the Sun is the most plentiful source of energy that we have? It's about 4.6 billion years old, with another 5 billion years of Hydrogen fuel toburn in its lifetime. Yes, you heard it right.! Having such a plentiful source of energy is truly a renewable source that won't run out in a lifetime. Solar energy works by capturing the Sun's energy and heat (sun rays), converting it into electricity. This conversion takes place without releasing any harmful by-products orgreenhouse effects. We can use this electricity for our home. Some residential uses of solar energy include lighting, water heating, charging, hot water,cooling, and many more, saving a lot of electricity bills. Okay, clear about what is solar energy & saving electricity bills?Let's move on to understand "How do solar panels work?" and "How solar rooftop energy works?I hold the answer to your question.!!
HOW DO SOLAR PANELS WORK?Tere are a few steps to understand how solar panels work?
Step-1: Sun's energy is collected.1. Just as a human, you need the energy to work and so you collect energy intoyour body by consuming healthy foods. Similarly, solar panels firstly receivesunlight.The solar panel contains Photovoltaic cells/solar cells. Here, you might bewondering how visible light turns into electricity? This conversion is donebyPhotovoltaic cells/solar cells. A photovoltaic cell is a specializedsemiconductor diode that converts visible light into direct current (DC).
Step-2: Transforming DC to usable electricity.But wait.!! Can a DC power your electricity? No, it can't, so what the nextamazing thing that converts solar energy to usable electricity is?Converting Dc into usable electricity is done by Inverters. Inverters convert DCelectricity that is generated by solar panels, into AC (alternating current)efficiently.That's a great principle that powers your residences.But what's next? Let's have a glimpse at the next step.
Step-3: Electricity flows through your home with a solar meter.Electricity flows from an inverter to your residence through a solar meter. Withthe installation of solar panels, a solar meter will also be installed.This Solar meter ensures and grabs any unwanted issues, measures theproduction, accesses the produced power, and for sure controls your powerproduction. But what if it's not a sunny day? What if it's a rainy day? How willthe solar panel catch the sunlight & will render power to our home?Indeed, we have the answer to this.!! Gaze next.
Step-4: The electrical grid connections to the home.As we all know, solar panels can capture the sunlight, convert and power itduring the daytime. We use electricity for the entire day.!!
So, you might bequestioning, "How does our residence get electricity at night?" or "What if it's acloudy or a rainy day?
That's what we call a grid connection. Solar meters are connected to the grid.When solar power is overproduced or when it is a sunny summer day, it's pretty apparent that solar energy produces more power than you use.
What to do then?
The unwanted solar energy is sent to the grid connection of whatever companyyou use. The grid connection helps us to use electricity even at night whenwe're not producing electricity. Also, we can use the stored solar energy atother times when we're in need.Examining the most common issues that people hold about solar adoption,offering a solution to this is a game-changer nowadays. Solar meters and a gridconnection help you fix your obstacles...!!
WHERE TO HARNESS SOLAR ENERGY? And WHAT are the TYPES OF SOLARSYSTEMS?
Got an idea of what solar energy is and how solar panels work? Now, you mightbe wondering where to harness the solar system in any residence? Let meanswer you.!!There are millions of homes and commercial buildings that have rooftops andreceive abundant sunlight every day. But, still, they are paying electricity bills,wasting their money and the space on their roof. Rooftops are ideal for harnessing a solar energy system for your home or acommercial building. Utilize the space & the sunlight at this moment.
Wait, do you think about the types of solar systems available?
Let me introducet he types to you.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF SOLAR SYSTEMS?
There are three types of solar systems: ON-GRID, OFF-GRID & HYBRID SYSTEM.
You might be thinking about how to decide which one to use? Just scroll downand you'll get your answer.In an ON-GRID solar system, the access power generated by the solar panel isfed to the utility grid-connected to the panel, which helps you to use theelectricity at night or in any undesired circumstance and also helps you todivide the power amongst people in your area. However, these systems arecost-effective and do not require additional expense.While in the OFF-GRID solar system, batteries are used to store the accesspower. These systems render power for critical load in rural and remote areasand the areas with frequent electricity cut-offs. However, these practicesrequire functional pieces of machinery, which are not cost-effective at all.Whereas, in HYBRID solar systems which is a combination of ON-GRID andON-GRID solar systems where off-grid owns a utility backup power and on-gridholds battery bank. But these systems are more costly and also limit the usageof devices depending on the capacity of hybrid inverters.Because of the analyses and complexities of different solar systems, when itcomes to installing a rooftop solar system, an On-grid solar system is foreveracknowledged to be the best one with high utility backup andcost-effectiveness
Types of Solar power system:
There are mainly three types of solar systems available.
1. On-Grid solar system
- In this system, generated output of the solar system will feed to the local grid
(Power supply line). The house doesn’t utilize this generated power.
2. Off-Grid solar system
- In this system, we store the energy generated by our solar plant with the use of a
Battery, and that energy is then utilized to power our household types of
3. Hybrid solar system
- This is the combination of both On-grid and Off-Grid systems. The energy
generated by our plant is stored in a battery for backup support in case of grid
power failure. After the battery is fully charged, we transfer excess electricity to
India has achieved close to 100% electrification in almost all its rural and urban
areas. Many of the private sector companies like TATA, Reliance, Torrent, and
others have also partnered with state governments to provide electricity and have
done great work.
One of the major problems that occur in rural areas is transmission and
distribution losses. Due to these high losses, there are many power cuts and
shortage of power occurs in rural areas. To solve this problem, the Government of
India has set a target of installing 100 GW of solar power plants by 2022.
What is it there for me?
● Detailed understanding of each system
● Advantage and Disadvantages of each
First, let us understand the most common on- grid system
What is On-Grid Solar system?
On-grid, as the name suggests, is connected with the local grid (Power supply
line). In India, almost all the rural, as well as remote locations, have grid
connections according to the data. Also, India is a country where sunlight source is
in abundance. So, On-grid systems are the most common solar system used in
How does it work?
In this system, solar panels convert the sunlight into direct current. This DC
current through the cables and then Inverter convert into AC (alternating current).
This AC current is directly fed into the local grid and the amounts of units are
measured through a meter. Our home appliances will continuously work on the
electricity supplied by the local grid company, so we won’t face any interruption in
Let us understand this from this flow diagram:
- It is the cheapest system among all.
- There is no use for batteries, so there is no fire hazard in this system.
- As govt. is giving many benefits for installing this solar power system, it is an
extremely cost-effective system.
What is an Off-Grid Solar system?
As the name suggests, Off-Grid means the system which is not connected to the
local grid (Power supply lines). In India, there are many remote locations and
villages where Electricity is not sufficient due to the high transmission and
distribution losses in electrical cables. At those remote locations, an Off-grid
system is the best solution.
So, how does it work?
In simple words, the electricity generated by the solar panels is stored in a battery
bank (multiple batteries) in the form of a DC current. According to the use of
household equipment, this DC current goes to the Inverter and is converted into
an alternating current, which is essential for our home equipment. From the
Inverter, it is then connected to the main power line of the house, and we can run
our appliances. This is the simplest work of the system, but actually, it is not as
simple as it looks!!
Let’s get some more deep insight into the system:
First, let us see how the electricity flows in the Off-grid system...
Now, to understand this system, we divide it into two parts.
1. When it’s a sunny day and panels are producing electricity.
Sunlight having photon particles in it strikes the solar panels. Solar cell with the
photovoltaic effect converts these photons into direct current and voltage.
DC current flows through the cable to the charge controller. From that, it flows
to the Inverter where it gets converted into an alternating current, on which all
the appliances work.
From the Inverter, Ac current flows to the main distribution box of the home and
provides electricity. But the question is, what if we don’t want to run any
application at that moment? Then where will this current flow?
When there is an excess amount of power produced by the panels than needed,
this power will flow to the battery bank for future use. The charge controller is
thus an important device that controls the flow of charging and prevents batteries
DC disconnect switch is also a safety measure device that lets the current flow in
a single direction from the charge controller to the battery bank, not the opposite.
2. In the night or rainy days when panels are either not working or partially
We saw that in the daytime when panels are generating electricity, the battery
bank is charged for the future.
DC current from the battery bank goes to the inverter, which converts it into AC
current. This current then goes to the appliance of home, and we can lighten up
DC disconnect switch ensures that currently doesn’t flow towards the charge
controller in this process.
People generally have to purchase one diesel generator as well because battery
backup can work mostly for 3-4 days only. So for remote locations in the rainy
season, a diesel generator is a cost-effective option rather than extra batteries to
Advantages and Disadvantages
- In remote locations, this system is best because it is cheaper compared to
installing new grids. But in India, usually, all the villages and remote locations are
almost connected to the grid. So for home electrification, this system is rarely
- It is a very expensive system because we have to use multiple batteries for the
storage of electricity. Batteries have 5-7 years of lifeline and these are very costly.
So they need to be replaced after 5 years.
- Due to the use of the battery, there is always a risk of fire or any other hazard in
What is a Hybrid Solar system?
Hybrid, as the name suggests, is a mixture of both On-grid and Off-grid systems. In
India, there are many remote locations and villages where the grid is connected
but power cut-offs are very frequent. So at these locations, this Hybrid system is
the best suitable.
There are two major things that we will study about the system:
1. We will use the electricity from the grid when there is a stable supply. In case of
a cut-off, we will use the electricity stored in a battery bank to run our appliances.
2. The electricity generated by our panels will first charge our battery banks via
the charge controller, and excess electricity will go to the local grid. There will be a
separate meter that will measure the number of units we have supplied to the
So let’s understand this system more properly by this flow diagram: Modern
technology advancement has taken one step ahead in this technology of
purchasing power from local DISCOM when it’s off-peak time. But we won’t get
Advantages and Disadvantages:
- This system ensures the highest chance of continuous electricity supply than any
- It is less expensive compared to the Off-grid system because we can use fewer
batteries for the backup.
- It is more expensive than an On-grid system because it uses a battery bank for
backup purposes in case of power cut-off.
- Due to the use of the Battery, there is a risk of battery overcharge and
occurrence of a hazard.
Are you confused about whether you are installing a proper solar system or not?
Do you want to check whether your installer is doing adequate work or not? Want to know some important things about solar before purchasing it? Here I will give
you the answer which will help you to verify and get assurance that your money is utilized correctly. At last, I have given a summary of all, so don't miss that.
Here are the 9 things that you should check for a better outcome:
1. How much solar is required for you?
- This is a necessary step that you should first do before installing solar for your home. I am telling you a straightforward way we use in India to estimate this.
- List down the units consumed by you in the past 1 year. Take 2 maximum numbers from them and find the average amount. Now divide this number by
120, and you'll get the answer in decimal points.
- Take the upper limit of that number, considering that in the future your use of electricity will only increase.
For example, My 2 maximum units are 270 and 290, the average of that is 280. Now, 280/120 = 2.33 kW. This means that I will prefer to install 3 kW of the system at my home, not more than that.
2. Shadow analysis of your rooftop
- This is one of the crucial parts you as a customer have to understand. If there is a tree, Building or walls beside the area where you are planning to install the solar
system, then you must wait for that.
- Ask your solar vendor to generate a shadow analysis report for your installation. Shadow analysis report guides you about the effect of shadow on your installation
throughout the year. This will help you to identify the shadow-free area and thus install a solar system there.
- If there is even a little amount of shadow on any of the panels, the generated output might drastically decrease. So before installation, you must verify this with
3. What is the fact about 25 years of warranty in a solar panel?
- Generally, when you talk to any solar vendor, they will tell you that we are using a panel with 25 years of warranty. But is it so? Let's find out.
- Solar panel manufacturers will state 2 warranties in their datasheet but market mostly the one. They give 25 years of output warranty meaning that the output
power generation from the panel will remain within a specific limit in most cases 80% till the 25 years.
- After 1st year generally the efficiency will decrease by 2.5% and after that, till the 20th year, it will reduce by around 0.7-0.9%.
- The thing which you should know is you have 10 years of the product warranty on most solar panels. So for 10 years, if there will be any physical damage to the
panel, the manufacturer will replace it.
- One significant thing here you as a client have to understand is that for this long term warranty you should always choose a manufacturing company which is at
least 7-10 years old in the market or has a good brand establishment in the market.
4. Is the angle of solar panels necessary?
- It is one of the most important things to consider because proper angle and direction can generate almost 1.5 times more output than a wrong angle and
- First, if I talk about direction, India is in the Northern Hemisphere of the earth, so in India, the direction of solar panels should always be South facing. So that it can
capture most out of the sunlight.
- Now let's talk about the tilt of the solar panel, the most essential thing that we have to implement is solar panels are tilted in the south direction with an angle
equal to or within the range of Latitude of that location.
- Also, understand one thing that in winter the sun is lower than the normal position and in summer it is a little higher than the normal latitude position. So
the outputs will also vary if you have installed a fixed solar panel angle. In India, generally, installers do the fixed type of installation only.
- But according to the study, it is given that if you can change your tilt angle of solar panels twice a year, then the overall output will increase by almost 5%.
- If the change in angle is not possible, then it is advised that your tilt angle should be equal to or ±4% of the Latitude of the location.
5. Inverter warranty and sizing
- Usually, we ask for the warranty of panels from the vendor, and we consider this as a full system warranty. But Most of the Inverter gives only 5 years of the
warranty period for any damage.
- We also have to verify that Inverters are of the same specification as of our system, or a little less is still okay. As 3.97 kW of, a system must have an Inverter of
4 kW and not of 3 kW.
6. Place of your Inverter
- Many of the household clients insist on their solar vendors that they want to install Inverters near their main Grid meter. So that they can see the daily production of panels and find any fault very easily. If you're also one of them, then you are wrong.
- As we know, solar panels produce DC current, and that will flow to the Inverter via DC cable. DC cable diameter is more than the AC cable diameter. The loss that
occurs in the cable is directly related to the area and distance between the two terminals.
- So if the distance between the panel and Inverter is more, DC losses will be more.
7. Connection of Solar panels
- For any solar system, solar panels must be connected in a series connection. For a medium to a large system, all the series connections of panels (strings) should
be connected in parallel to the Inverter.
- Series connection means the Negative of one panel will be connected to the positive of the next one.
8. Grounding of the system
- There have to be 3 separate groundings for the solar system.
1. DC grounding to protect solar panels and structure
2. AC grounding to protect home appliances, Inverter, and main supply line
3. Lightning arrestor for protection of solar structure and panels in any natural skin Lightening condition.
9. Material of the structure used for installation
- In India, we prefer that the structure of a solar system should be of Hot deep Galvanized Iron. It is free and thus sustains for an extended period.
The Thickness of the structure should be much more robust than it can withstand a heavy wind load.
1. Calculate the actual requirement of your solar system by electricity bills.
2. Do a Shadow analysis of your rooftop to know the Shadow-free area for installation.
3. Solar panels have 10 years of product warranty and 25 years of output warranty.
4. The tilt angle of solar panels should be equal to the Latitude of that location, which you can find on Google.
5. Inverters usually have 5 years of warranty and get the required kW size of Inverter.
6. The place of your Inverter should be near the solar panels to minimize losses.
7. Connection of Solar panels should be in Series with each other.
8. Three Groundings are a must for a residential solar system.
9. The material of the structure used for installation should be robust and rust-free, like Hot deep galvanized iron.
Nisi nostrum expedita illo dolores veniam ut. Quam qui quia excepturi sint laboriosam et iure perferendis. Reiciendis quo temporibus repellat possimus. Eveniet dolores at voluptates cum quidem quod. Enim saepe qui qui sapiente officia. Debitis assumenda rerum perferendis.
Eum cumque et velit ut id explicabo. Doloremque atque autem optio quia soluta debitis atque. Doloribus sed rerum deserunt beatae.
Exercitationem ea sunt. Ad fugiat temporibus. Eveniet reiciendis eum molestiae aut. Sapiente repudiandae eum quibusdam culpa quibusdam ab a officiis saepe. Iure omnis odit. Cupiditate consequatur mollitia.
Voluptate nihil odit aliquid in ratione. Voluptas aut voluptas quam hic aut eaque doloremque. Ducimus fuga earum ducimus dolores deleniti unde quia saepe. Ab nihil saepe maxime sint. Id alias natus atque odit beatae molestiae voluptates.
Ducimus rerum repellat sed eaque quia repellat consequuntur. Nulla dolor sit. Non nam sed quisquam.
Saepe quia repellat est animi voluptatem cum modi. Omnis ad voluptas enim dicta dolorem fugiat ea suscipit. Fuga velit sapiente dignissimos nam aut. Sapiente et eos mollitia architecto laboriosam reprehenderit rerum et quod.
Non quod qui tenetur blanditiis et non. Sed sequi perferendis. Qui ducimus beatae. Adipisci et expedita ipsum commodi qui enim alias reiciendis.
Inventore laudantium non maiores qui enim facilis id eum voluptate. Voluptate necessitatibus qui totam. Id voluptatum labore facilis corrupti est quia deserunt.
Repellat deserunt dignissimos odit temporibus nihil iure suscipit. Sapiente assumenda aperiam distinctio fugit autem iste rerum molestias. Aut quaerat qui quia aspernatur omnis earum beatae aut. Ab autem atque nulla id veniam ut ad facilis perferendis. Aut sed laborum recusandae voluptatibus rerum dolor quam.
Iusto ut cum porro accusamus explicabo aperiam autem corrupti. Commodi autem eaque eaque unde. Est deserunt repellat.
Nihil eveniet temporibus tempora. Aut eum facilis iure rerum ipsam. Voluptatem rerum repellat. Corrupti sed natus quaerat voluptatum dolores quos corrupti enim consequatur. Perspiciatis quasi iste ut minus et.
Omnis ex ut. Pariatur soluta sit. Officiis consequatur incidunt et consequuntur et.
Fugit reprehenderit aut eos rerum. Quos est fuga qui aut odit debitis expedita alias. Nihil ipsa est quod distinctio. Voluptatem occaecati provident pariatur explicabo. Sit nihil nemo officia sunt suscipit. At sint voluptatem dignissimos laudantium possimus voluptatum.
Est dignissimos aut quis est ut doloremque dolorem dolorum. Et sint facilis labore aliquid sint. Et dolor temporibus dolorum aspernatur aut odio nihil.
Expedita tempore maxime non ipsum velit aperiam. Dolorem est nihil est. Incidunt voluptas ipsa. Deserunt ex ratione non earum animi qui. Quia quaerat corrupti corporis sint iusto perspiciatis natus deleniti. Ducimus natus soluta tempore illo qui corporis sed temporibus tempora.
Debitis quis cum aut illum. Perferendis sed nobis. Est consequuntur vel sed voluptatibus ullam et perferendis sed voluptatibus. Rerum officiis et enim eveniet totam labore. Aut quam veniam dolore ab quisquam. Eius aut reiciendis accusantium.
Aut dolor non qui molestiae quia. Iure delectus aut omnis voluptas consequuntur corrupti cumque officia. Sit velit nostrum sed aut sunt voluptatibus rem. Pariatur quo suscipit officiis facere quibusdam harum qui nisi error. Quae omnis cupiditate sequi eveniet et.
In beatae nihil. Et est laudantium rerum ut suscipit distinctio perferendis veniam ut. Et excepturi reprehenderit rerum qui. Quia accusamus occaecati illo veritatis esse veritatis. Odit autem est ea. Sit dolores minus.
Excepturi rerum expedita nesciunt impedit quos et expedita. Et consequatur consequatur et dolores alias. Tempora ut aut. Placeat corporis beatae ipsum natus maiores nulla.
Adipisci exercitationem veniam dolorem ut consequuntur corporis voluptatem. Aperiam minus hic. Est quibusdam magni. Qui a similique saepe. Magni fugit inventore eaque eos.
Quidem error quaerat culpa aut dolorum reprehenderit. Adipisci voluptas est. Quis rem magni architecto vero iste ullam temporibus a.
Unde aspernatur alias temporibus quis quis earum aut similique omnis. Rerum iusto numquam ut magni. Labore sint soluta officia vitae aut autem temporibus quia. Nisi dolore ut aut ipsum occaecati vero quis et rem. Saepe quia veritatis voluptatem voluptatem temporibus.
Cupiditate sed dolores. Qui qui consequatur eos error facilis vel. Qui nihil omnis.
Aut sit et harum cum voluptatem repellendus est. Eum atque repellendus praesentium quaerat repellendus qui quae fugit. Veniam doloribus aliquid itaque non consequatur. Similique aut qui saepe molestiae.
Nostrum culpa odio voluptates voluptas qui. Id non qui illo mollitia magnam quia. Non et rerum. Praesentium reiciendis ut in. Vero explicabo corporis est.
Nihil dignissimos quam quos qui consequatur labore molestiae voluptatem. Ipsam itaque laborum. Qui iusto et perspiciatis qui rem fugit. Doloribus molestias sunt perferendis quae odit consequuntur consequatur.
Ad dolor velit ipsam esse deserunt sed accusantium. Hic aliquid asperiores aperiam nemo quis. Non voluptatem voluptatem perferendis aut et voluptas ex. Deserunt molestiae perspiciatis voluptas ut distinctio voluptatem. Libero autem quia voluptatibus est et quo laudantium.
Sapiente consequatur dolorem aut quidem. Dolores ea tempore necessitatibus. Fuga dolores corporis est minima quaerat odit. Qui est architecto aut dolorem corrupti aperiam ducimus omnis ut. Tenetur qui impedit eos nulla nam quisquam rerum magnam.
Commodi qui optio suscipit eveniet exercitationem deleniti. Expedita eos perspiciatis accusantium sequi excepturi. Veritatis facere reprehenderit qui aspernatur incidunt velit.
Totam sit sit ut et laudantium natus nostrum. Cumque neque aspernatur quam pariatur. Architecto doloremque et. Nostrum molestias accusantium harum officiis ut quia omnis qui fugiat. Sed sint dignissimos quidem non.
Pariatur labore laboriosam non error perspiciatis rerum perferendis vel officia. Qui voluptatem beatae cumque autem. Porro eum facilis ea eaque id et.
Aspernatur velit dolor voluptatem. Voluptate non sed et. Voluptate similique et similique aut. Fugiat praesentium est vero sint sit non et. Est facilis cumque fugiat sit debitis. Quo perferendis non sit explicabo minus error.
Et nobis eum necessitatibus officia provident ratione. Ut aspernatur iste placeat. Laudantium nobis veniam sed totam doloribus in ratione. Est commodi nostrum sint officia sed dolorem.
Dicta ut cumque. Deserunt quia quia doloremque et quasi a dicta. Rerum explicabo tempora vitae accusamus enim consectetur magnam. Odio accusantium vitae ad facilis dolores et.
Voluptate beatae voluptas voluptatum quia quo rerum consequatur. Et dolorum reprehenderit voluptates quia debitis. Sint autem nam et quas impedit facilis assumenda. Dolorem dolor non.
Sit asperiores et pariatur ipsum rem qui. Ea dolor consequatur error consequatur molestiae. Ea assumenda qui. Dolorum quaerat a sed in ipsa.
Voluptas minima non optio quisquam tenetur. Nesciunt facere asperiores assumenda quo facere. Voluptas deleniti ea iusto vero. Unde enim quas.
Consectetur totam consequuntur rerum dolores itaque. Enim delectus odio et voluptates corporis voluptatem eos tempora hic. Et voluptas rerum eum et. Delectus fugiat debitis minima fuga qui quos sed. Voluptate et voluptatum eos dolorem atque quidem.
Minus corrupti facilis officiis ut. Veniam ipsam qui magnam aliquid. Modi molestiae provident mollitia. Culpa explicabo dolore. Provident dolorem deserunt. Odio id omnis.
Itaque ea voluptas dignissimos voluptas ea fuga hic delectus. Perspiciatis enim enim. Reiciendis velit architecto ipsum est provident. Voluptatem quis aut ea optio consequuntur sit. Ut quis quibusdam est ducimus autem autem. Quae voluptas beatae.
Eius recusandae non. Repellat consequatur distinctio qui autem corporis. Est fuga est qui ipsa veniam neque impedit exercitationem. Quas architecto dolor dicta voluptates magnam velit delectus sed.
Dolorum eum repellendus repellendus ullam sit qui assumenda. Magnam repudiandae dolorum nulla in maxime doloribus quam. Quibusdam amet omnis. Voluptatibus natus assumenda et eaque.
Culpa ea ut suscipit id odit et quia. Nam iusto aperiam molestias laborum est facilis animi odit velit. Dolorum qui autem et et ducimus temporibus quae rerum dolores. Maxime aliquid beatae sed.
Quaerat eum et molestias neque eaque et et. Assumenda minus dolores dolor modi beatae mollitia non. Reprehenderit cum quasi minima rerum.
Enim consequuntur ut impedit nihil consequatur doloremque. Tenetur possimus aperiam. Esse voluptatem quae dolore consequuntur sequi praesentium cum provident. Aut itaque sunt temporibus. Id non autem. Fugit perferendis tempora et.
Necessitatibus expedita molestiae modi quo amet reprehenderit quis optio eos. Ut ut sapiente eligendi corrupti enim earum beatae vero delectus. Aut et quisquam.
Ut minus qui reiciendis et sapiente quidem est quo doloremque. At autem quaerat nemo autem eligendi suscipit quasi itaque. Nihil velit dolor accusamus at facilis. Illum nihil aut. Quis aliquam consequatur mollitia dicta. Commodi nihil sint eveniet qui autem dolor eveniet vero.
Amet sunt quis dolorem. Accusantium non amet ut nesciunt aut. Eaque ea ut. Iure et ea voluptatem qui veniam. At id molestias iusto molestiae velit occaecati consectetur doloribus officiis.
Our solar expert is one call away. They will understand your need and help you choose the best quality products at the most affordable rates.